A fractal is a mathematical and geometric structure that has infinite detail on all scales of magnification. It is, in essence, the building block of nature. Consider a snowflake, a fern, the branches of a tree, flowers, supernovas, and the solar system. Everything in nature is expanding at an infinite rate and fractals represent this expansion. They are considered symbols of eternity and abundance because they never cease from multiplying and are, in essence, infinite.
Inspired by Tibetan and Indian design elements depicting the sun, Blue Sanskrit is was personally discovered using powerful fractal rendering software and there is not another exactly like it in the universe! Fractals form powerful connections between science, mathematics, and artistic beauty and make a wonderful addition to your meditation practice and home decor.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland