GATES OF EL SANCTUARIO DE CHIMAYO
Sanctuario de Chimayo, New Mexico
Behind these gates lies an incredible mystery of miracles and wonder. Constructed in 1813, El Sanctuario de Chimayo has been a pilgrimage for thousands of believers who pilgrimage to the tiny chapel to seek healing and offer thanksgiving. Known for its miraculous healing dirt, El Sanctuario is one of the most important Catholic pilgrimage centers in the United States and is known as Lourdes of America. It attracts over 300,000 pilgrims from all over the Southwest and elsewhere each year.
The gates in the photograph reflect the hope that awaits those who believe in the power of prayer and connection with the Divine.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland