SAN JUAN COUNTY, UTAH
BY ROBERT ARRINGTON
Newspaper Rock is one of the largest collections of petroglyphs ever found in the American West. The first carvings at the Newspaper Rock site were made around 2,000 years ago, left by people from the Archaic, Anasazi, Fremont, Navajo, Anglo, and Pueblo cultures.
In Navajo, the rock is called "Tse' Hone'" which translates to a rock that tells a story.
The petroglyphs remind us to respect the ones who have gone before us and honor our ancestors' traditions.
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Newspaper Rock Utah Throw Pillow by Robert Arrington