The Taos Pueblo is one of the oldest continually inhabited places in the United States, its inhabitants having lived there for over 1000 years. The pueblo is one of the greatest examples of New Mexican Pueblo architecture in the world.
Traditionally, Native Americas paint their doors turquoise as a sign of protection and prosperity.
If you're looking for just the pillow case (pillow not included), we have that too!
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (275 g/m²)
• Fabric with a linen feel
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland